Electrical safety awarenessPrint course
Electrical safety awareness
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £110.00 / Non-Members £210.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This course is suitable for electrical and non-electrical personnel and considers basic electrical safety leading on to what the minimum requirements are for contractors coming on site and how to interpret their test reports.
- Landlord Obligations
- Introduction to IEE Regulations
- Electrical Systems
- Earthing practices or alternative safety devices
- Safe Isolation
- Test & Inspection Requirements
- PAT Testing
- Legal requirements
- Approved codes of practice and guidance
- What to look for when using contractors
- What to look for in analysing test results.
Trainer: Martin Watson