Get on boardPrint course
Get on board
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £0.00 / Non-Members £195.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
The AGM is over, new Committee/Board members appointed, your induction programme is about to start – SHARE can help get it off to a flying start with the Get on Board programme.
The session will give them a good reference point from which to navigate their way as they become familiar with terminology, roles and responsibilities, sector bodies and functions of the housing association and co-operative. It will also help them to find their place and their voice on the Committee/Board.
An essential for new members!
Introduction to housing associations and co-operatives in Scotland
- How a housing association/co-operative functions
- The roles and responsibilities of committee/board members
- Learning and development for committees/boards
- Gain an overview of housing associations in Scotland
- Be more aware of roles & responsibilities of a Committee/Board member
- Understand the different functions of a housing association
- How to reflect on your learning and development
- Identify personal skills, knowledge and experience
- Create a personal Learning & Development Plan
Trainers: Olwyn Gaffney