Know the codesPrint course
Know the codes
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £100.00 / Non-Members £200.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
Housing associations and co-operatives are governed by voluntary Committees and Boards. Understanding the principles and practices of governance is essential to being an effective Committee/Board member.
This session provides an overview of the various Codes and documents that guide the governing body in fulfilling their roles and responsibilities.
- Charitable Model Rules for housing associations and co-operatives
- Code of Governance
- Code of Conduct for Committees/Boards
- Scottish Housing Regulator’s Standards of Governance and Financial Management
- Be aware of the main codes, standards and policies of governance
- Have a better understanding of your responsibilities as a governing body member.
Trainer: Stuart Eglinton