Risk management for Committee/BoardPrint course
Risk management for Committee/Board
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £80.00 / Non-Members £150.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This session for Committee/Board members will focus on your responsibilities to put in place specific measures for managing risk in your organisation. The environment of law and the influence of the Scottish Housing Regulator continue to make more demands on housing associations and co-operatives, so it is vital that through high-quality governance Committee/Board members are in a position to effectively manage business risks.
- The environment of law, the influence of the Scottish Housing Regulator and the continuing trend to make more demands on RSLs
- Responsibilities of Committee/Board members in relation to risk management
- An overview of both strategic and operational risk which affect housing associations and co-operatives
- Assessment of the risk management measures which should be in place
- Understand the main areas of risk to housing associations and co-operatives
- Understand your role in overseeing the management of strategic andoperational risk
- Know the main levers for managing risk
- Have a better understanding of reporting and Key PerformanceIndicators (KPI’s)
Trainers: John Bonnar & Alastair Black