What’s on the horizon for housing associations and co-operatives?Print course
What’s on the horizon for housing associations and co-operatives?
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £100.00 / Non-Members £200.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This course is designed for new and experienced Committee/Board members who want to find out more about the current and future challenges likely to face housing associations and co-operatives in Scotland.
The housing sector has had to deal with considerable change and challenge over the years. This session will look at some of the policy developments and other issues impacting on associations. It also considers some of the future challenges associations need to think about. Now is the time for the Committee to reflect on the future direction of the association and the expectations and challenges the association will have to consider.
The session will look at issues, challenges and opportunities including:
- Housing development
- Standards in existing housing
- The Scottish Housing Regulator
- Population & demographic changes
- What’s coming up
- By the end of the session/course you will
- Be able to describe the current and future policy and operational challenges facing the association
- Have determined how associations should respond to those challenges.
Trainer: Alan Ferguson
Please note this course was originally scheduled to run on 12 September