Keeping lone workers safePrint course
Keeping lone workers safe
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £195.00 / Non-Members £295.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This training course is suitable for any staff member working alone in the community and for line managers/supervisors with direct contact and support of lone workers.
This programme provides guidance on how to keep you safe as a lone worker. It is aimed at people who work alone, who employ or engage lone workers.
- The legislative requirements surrounding lone working looking at Lone Working policy
- Undertaking Dynamic Risk Assessments and how these can change
- Practical safety steps workers can take to keep themselves safe
- Plan – Do - Review process as part of Lone Working Policy
- Identify who is defined as a lone worker
- Identify risks hazards and solutions associated with lone working
- Create and develop dynamic risk assessments both individually and organisationally to protect lone workers
Trainer: Seamus Corry