TRIM - managing time differentlyPrint course
TRIM - managing time differently
SHARE, Saracen House, 139 Saracen House, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £160.00 / Non-Members £260.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This course is for you if you want or need to improve your time management skills to ensure you assign adequate time to tasks, don’t miss deadlines, don’t let others down and generally take control of your working life to maximise your effectiveness and ultimately your use of that precious commodity – TIME!
Based on his book, The TRIM Course, Stuart Richardson will take you through everything you need to enable you to achieve your maximum effectiveness. The unique and easy-to-use tools and techniques enable you to take back control of your life, on your terms. The training will include:
- A framework to help you deal with the pressures of work
- A structure to allow you to exert control over all your daily interactions
- Principles and tools to help you be more productive
- Exercises and development work based on your own personal and work experiences
By applying the learning from this course there is a strong possibility that you will –
- Be more organised at work
- Be confident in saying ‘no’ and avoid taking on unreasonable tasks
- Have more control over your workload
- Be a more effective member of the team
Be a more productive colleague
- Be less stressed about your workload
- Enjoy your work more as you see achievement levels rise
As you’re highly motivated we will give you access to the introductory chapters of the TRIM course book in advance of the workshop.
To download your copy simply go to https://trim.abmtrim.com/the-trim-book
Trainer: Stuart Richardson
NOTE: course previously called - TRIM - Time management - personal efficiency and effectiveness