Role of the Committee/Board (HAIAN)Print course
Role of the Committee/Board (HAIAN)
Reidvale Neighbourhood Centre, G31 1QW
Members £100.00 / Non-Members £200.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This session will provide delegates with an understanding of the role of the Committee/Board in leading housing association and co-operative. It will cover the Scottish Housing Regulators framework and the importance of confidentiality, codes of conduct as well as provide an overview of staff and their roles within the organisation.
- Role of the Committee/Board
- Role of staff
- The Committee/Board governance role
- Confidentiality, codes of conduct, Scottish Housing Regulator’s framework
- Understand the role of the Committee/Board in leading the organisation.
- Know the role of staff in the organisation.
- Understand the Committee/Board’s governance role and the role of office bearers.
- Appreciate the importance of confidentiality, codes of conduct and the Scottish Housing Regulator’s governance framework
Trainer: Alan Ferguson