Housing management - an introduction (HAIAN)Print course
Housing management - an introduction (HAIAN)
Reidvale Neighbourhood Centre, G31 1QW
Members £100.00 / Non-Members £200.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This session will help Committee/Board members gain an understanding of housing management and the laws and regulations surrounding it. Delegates will look at the basics of allocations and rent management as well as the wider community. The session will be interactive and real case studies/examples will be used to help apply learning.
- Overview of the law and regulation that applies to housing management
- Basics of allocations, rent management, dealing with anti-social behaviour and estate management
- Discuss latest good practice in relation to all areas of housing management
- Discuss real case studies/examples
- Know what questions you should be asking
- Be confident when discussing housing management policies at committee meetings
Trainer: Patricia Gallagher