Factoring documents – a practical workshopPrint course
Factoring documents – a practical workshop
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £160.00 / Non-Members £260.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Note: this course is currently under review. Please contact SHARE.
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This workshop is for those with responsibility for creating and reviewing documents and templates for the factoring service in their housing association, co-operative or subsidiary.
The course will include creating/reviewing:
- Factoring Policy
- Debt Recovery Policy and Debt Recovery Procedure
- Complaints Policy and Complaints Procedure
- Written Statement of Services
- Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Specification for works (including cleaning and landscaping)
- Suite of template customer communications - letters, newsletters, notices
- Welcome packs
As a result of attending this course you will:
- Be able to create and review a suite of key organisational documents for your factoring service including policies, written statement, SLAs, letters, newsletters, invoices etc.
- Ensure compliance of all your documents with regulation and legislation