Factoring documents – a practical workshopPrint course
Factoring documents – a practical workshop
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £160.00 / Non-Members £260.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This workshop is for those with responsibility for creating and reviewing documents and templates for the factoring service in their housing association, co-operative or subsidiary.
The course will include creating/reviewing:
- Factoring Policy
- Debt Recovery Policy and Debt Recovery Procedure
- Complaints Policy and Complaints Procedure
- Written Statement of Services
- Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- Specification for works (including cleaning and landscaping)
- Suite of template customer communications - letters, newsletters, notices
- Welcome packs
As a result of attending this course you will:
- Be able to create and review a suite of key organisational documents for your factoring service including policies, written statement, SLAs, letters, newsletters, invoices etc.
- Ensure compliance of all your documents with regulation and legislation
Trainer: Angela Kirkwood