General data protection regulation (GDPR)/Data Protection update for staffPrint course
General data protection regulation (GDPR)/Data Protection update for staff
Reidvale Neighbourhood Centre, G31 1QW
Members £100.00 / Non-Members £200.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This course is aimed at all staff within housing associations and co-operatives. Everyone needs to understand their responsibilities in relation to GDPR and data protection legislation and how it affects their daily work. In recent years a number of housing providers have come under the scrutiny of the Information Commissioner and it can be costly, so it’s good to know the law and what this means in terms of the data that you process.
- GDPR and Data Protection legislation
- How these impact on your daily work
- Questions with “plain and simple “ answers
- Know the impact of the GDPR the Data Protection Act
- Understand how these new regulations will affect you in your work
- Recognise the difference between “data” and “sensitive data”
- Be able to discuss “subject access requests”
Trainer: Chris Lawrence
Note: the course content has been updated and renamed. Previously called Data protection update for staff.