Adult support and protectionPrint course
Adult support and protection
Reidvale Neighbourhood Centre, 13 Whitevale Street, Glasgow, G31 1QW
Members £175.00 / Non-Members £275.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who's it for and what's it about?
A one day session for staff working with adults who may be at risk of harm
The aim of this session is to look at and discuss the practical application of the Adult Support and Protection (Scotland) Act 2007. It will cover the three point checklist, the use of referral forms and the thresholds of harm which may or may not be reached and what action is then taken.
- Understand the main components of the Adult Support and Protection Act (2007)
- Understand the appropriate referral pathways including appropriate paperwork
- Understand the main thresholds of harm when working with adults
- Understand the nature of risk assessment related to interventions
- Understand the practical application of the Act using case studies
Trainer: Allan Johnston