Questions you should be asking - maintenancePrint course
Questions you should be asking - maintenance
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £80.00 / Non-Members £150.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who's it for and what's it about?
For many Committee/Board members knowing what to look for in reports and what questions to ask can be challenging. This course aims to support Committee/Board members in their understanding of the maintenance function and their role of overseeing the delivery of maintenance services and monitoring of financial expenditure.
- Maintenance categories
- Monitoring planned projections and budgeting
- Procurement – quality Vs price
- What to look for in your reports
- Questions you should be asking!
By the end of the course you will
- Be able to identify the key performance areas in the maintenance function
- Know the critical questions to ask when scrutinising maintenance reports and monitoring the association’s/cooperative’s performance
- Be more confident in your role as Committee/Board member
Trainer: Mags Brownlie