Performance conversations for managersPrint course
Performance conversations for managers
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £160.00 / Non-Members £260.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
The successful application of any performance appraisal process requires effective meetings throughout the year between a manager and their staff.
Performance Conversations demonstrates that there are only 5 types of conversation that any manager needs to be able to handle to cover all aspects from a new start to experienced person.
This workshop provides managers with a structured approach which will deliver enhanced trust, a clear action plan and more commitment from every meeting
- What is a successful conversation?
- The 5 conversations – your strength and development
- Meeting dynamics at work in a meeting
- Best practices
- Planning a conversation
- Careful Questions
- Holding a conversation (practice session)
- Tools to help understand your staff
- Understand the importance of building relationships as a key to effective management
- Prepare for the 5 key conversations by anticipating the concerns staff will want addressed
- Plan for success
- Practice how to handle a conversation
Trainer: Bill Atkinson