Team meetings to die forPrint course
Team meetings to die for
Reidvale Neighbourhood Centre
Members £195.00 / Non-Members £295.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
A practical and down to earth look at how you really can change the way people feel about your meetings. YES you can!
Meetings are a great way for us to communicate and they should be an enjoyable and worthwhile experience and not a real pain or a waste of time and effort! If you run meetings then you have a responsibility to set the scene and to direct the performance so that it becomes the ‘critic’s choice’!
This session is for anyone who runs meetings that are likely to be attended by managers.
We will explore and consider:
- Setting the scene in terms of employee engagement
- Lone Ranger ‘v’ Tribal behavioural preferences
- Reasons for meetings
- Establishing the ground rules for great meetings
- Creating & working with an Agenda
- Role of the Manager as a meeting facilitator
- Ideas Generation
- Problem Resolution tools
- Ideas Evaluation
- Action Planning & Meeting Notes
By the end of the session participants will:
- Be able to identify the Lone Rangers and the Tribal behaviours within their team
- Know how to set effective ground rules for their meetings
- Understand the need for an appropriate agenda
- Know how to effectively facilitate at a meeting
- Be introduced to at least 3 new skills based tools that can be used in meetings
- Be equipped to run meetings to die for!
Trainer: Heather Ballantine