A foundation in factoring module 6 delivering a professional property management service (Cohort 3)Print course
A foundation in factoring module 6 delivering a professional property management service (Cohort 3)
Reidvale Neighbourhood Centre, 13 Whitevale Street, Glasgow, G31 1QW
Members £175.00 / Non-Members £275.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This course looks at the practical side of delivering a factoring service and specifically focuses on carrying out building inspections and overseeing repairs and maintenance.
The course considers how a factor delivers this successfully within the limitations set out within the Deeds and the regulatory framework.
The content includes:
• An overview of how to deliver a pro-active property management service – carrying effective building inspections which meet the requirements of the factors obligations outlined within Deeds as well as the current regulatory framework
• An insight into the future of inspections including use of electronic devices and operating in ‘real time’
• A comparison of factoring property inspections vis-a-vis stock condition surveys
• Understanding physical boundaries within Deeds plans
• Understanding a factors authority in dealing with emergency repairs including any financial limitations and knowing when to ask for consent
• Dealing with voids and recovery of missing shares
• The importance of health and safety in the decision making process
As a result of attending this course you will
• Have a sound understanding of how to carry out a comprehensive property inspection
• Understand the limitations on a factors authority and when and how to seek consent
• Have an understanding of the variety of tools available within the delivery of a property management service and the benefits of working in ‘real time’
• Have a clear understanding of the importance of health and safety in the management and maintenance of buildings and developments
Trainer: Angela Kirkwood