Understanding procurement and supplier management in the workplace (ilm level 3 module)Print course
Understanding procurement and supplier management in the workplace (ilm level 3 module)
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £275.00 / Non-Members £375.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
If you want to develop your knowledge and understanding of procurement and supplier management this is for you. The course has been created specifically for those working in maintenance, technical services or who have a role in development where you are, or will be, involved in procuring goods and services for your organisation.
This course is especially suited to you if you’re pursuing a career in maintenance, technical services or development and you want to develop a strong CV, build your confidence and provide opportunity to move from assistant to officer level.
As this course can be taken for credit with the Institute of Leadership and Management there will be an assignment which will be assessed. The task will require you to analyse existing procurement and supply chain management processes and examine ways in which efficiency gains and improvements might be brought about within the context of your own Association or Co-operative.
- The procurement and supplier management context
- Awareness of relevant legislative and ethical compliance in Housing sector
- Procurement procedures and planning
- Typical procurement activities in housing
- Typical procurement purchases in housing
- Supply chains
- Selection of specialists and suppliers
- Selection processes
- Performance and monitoring of suppliers and specialists
- Understand procurement within the new regulatory framework and how it applies to your Association or Co-operative
- Understand the procurement process in the context of your Association or Co-operative
- Identify key information points for ESPD documents
- Be able to produce a procurement plan
- Describe the supply chain in your Association or Co-operative
- Understand the methods, processes, selection criteria for procurement and their management in your workplace
To take this course for credit with the Institute of Leadership and Management by completing a practical assignment in the workplace. On successful completion you can add this to your CV as part of a recognised qualification.
(Costs include ilm registration fee and assessment fees. Does not include a licence for delegates to use Microsoft Project in their workplace)
Trainer: Kirsteen McGinn