Introduction to Cyber SecurityPrint course
Introduction to Cyber Security
Reidvale Neighbourhood Centre, 13 Whitevale Street, Glasgow, G31 1QW
Members £100.00 / Non-Members £200.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
With an increasing dependency on digital services this half day course aims to introduce housing association staff to cyber security. The course will look to address the main areas involved in cyber security from mitigating cyber security risk to recovering from a cyber security attack.
To re-inforce the importance of cyber security the course will touch on the implications of the forthcoming changes to data protection regulation as well as providing a means of cyber security self-assessment.
- Cyber Security
- Threat landscape
- Recovering from attacks
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018
- Cyber Security Essentials
- Understand the of importance of Cyber Security
Discuss the format of various threats to our systems
- Examine what needs to be in place to recover from an attack
- Understand the impact of the changes to Data Protection
Trainer: David Byfield