High Performing TeamsPrint course
High Performing Teams
Reidvale Neighbourhood Centre, 13 Whitevale Street, Glasgow, G31 1QW
Members £400.00 / Non-Members £800.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who's it for and what's it about?
This course is designed to help staff and managers develop the knowledge and skills to create and maintain a high performing team.
Over four half day sessions we will utilise various skill sets, competencies and activities to raise self-awareness of participant’s contribution within a team as well as the other behavioural characteristics that need to be present to achieve a high performing team.
Participants will also learn techniques that will engage and inspire their teams to achieve a higher level of team performance and synergy.
Objectives – The Benefits to You and Your Organisation:
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the skills needed within a high performing team
- Identify the competencies and capabilities of individuals within a highly effective team
- Recognise the talent in the team and the roles and responsibilities required to be a high performing team
Session 1: Characteristics of high performance teams
- Team roles and team tasks
- Group think, collective knowledge and creativity
- Collaboration and cohesiveness
Session 2: Creating a high team performance culture
- Attitudes and Behaviours of high performing teams
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
Session 3: Managing change to team goals
- Dealing with change
- Leading the team through change
- Overcoming resistance to change
Session 4: Communication in team situations
- ABC Model
- Listening levels
- Confident, cohesive and comprehensive communication
Trainer: Brian Hutcheson