Understanding Treasury ManagementPrint course
Understanding Treasury Management
Members £95.00 / Non-Members £195.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
Not only do we need to understand the finances within our organisation, but we must also understands the risks associated with the management of our finances being defined as our; investments and cash flows, banking, money market and capital market transactions and know what effective controls we have in place to ensure the best performance possible with our money.
• What exactly is Treasury Management
• What does it cover
• What is the committee/board role in this
• The different regulatory bodies involved
• Why it is important to understand the decision made
• Have a knowledge of what Treasury Management is
• Understanding the importance of the policy framework
• Discuss the committee/board role in the process
• Understand the role of the different regulatory bodies involved
• Understand the balance between risk and return
Trainer Arthur Cockburn