Understanding treasury managementPrint course
Understanding treasury management
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £95.00 / Non-Members £195.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This short 1.5 – 2 hour session is aimed at Committee/Board as not only do you need to understand the finances within your organisation, but must also understands the risks associated with the management of finances being defined as; investments and cash flows, banking, money market and capital market transactions and know what effective controls are in place to ensure the best performance possible with your money.
- What exactly is Treasury Management
- What does it cover
- What is the committee/board role in this
- The different regulatory bodies involved
- Why it is important to understand the decision made
- What is new in the December 2017 Guidance from CIPFA
- Have a knowledge of what Treasury Management is
- Understanding the importance of the policy framework
- Discuss the committee/board role in the process
- Understand the role of the different regulatory bodies involved
- Understand the balance between risk and return
Trainer Paul McNeill