Getting the work - life balance rightPrint course
Getting the work - life balance right
SHARE, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, G22 5AZ
Members £100.00 / Non-Members £200.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about
More than ever we are expected to take on more and more responsibility and tasks within the workplace and most of the time we are happy to do this. Sometimes we don’t even realise that we no longer have an acceptable work-life balance, until we are struggling to shut down after work and that todo list just seems never ending. The session will focus on the signs we must be aware of and how to get the balance back.
• What are the signs of an unhealthy work-life balance?
• 10 steps to improve your work-life balance
• Why your workplace encourages a healthy work-life balance
• Why you need to be aware of the balance
• Understanding the impact of an unhealthy work-life balance
• Understanding the signs to look for
• Discuss steps to improve your work-life balance
• Discuss organisational processes that can be put in place to help
Trainer Karen Egan