Dealing with the stressors in life using relaxation techniquesPrint course
Dealing with the stressors in life using relaxation techniques
Reidvale Neighbourhood Centre, 13 Whitevale Street, Glasgow, G31 1QW
Members £100.00 / Non-Members £200.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
This session has been designed specifically so that staff have a greater understanding of the biology of stress and how this impacts on your being. It also helps show the difference between pressure and stress and how many of us need a bit of healthy pressure. It will also cover strategies and techniques that can be used to combat stress, some of which we already use without knowing and hopefully go away after the session feeling relaxed after doing some group relaxation.
- The biology behind stress
- The difference between stress and pressure
- Strategies to combat stress
- Taster session on relaxation techniques for group
- Understanding the biology of stress
- Understanding the differences between stress and pressure
- Discuss the signs of both
- Greater awareness of the strategies you currently use and their effectiveness
- Introduction to new strategies
- Try relaxation techniques
Trainer: Karen Egan