Universal Credit and maximising tenant income - for frontline staffPrint course
Universal Credit and maximising tenant income - for frontline staff
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £175.00 / Non-Members £275.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who's it for and what's it about?
This one day course is for anyone who wishes to gain a greater understanding about the current benefits system and both the roll out and implementation of Universal Credit.
This course will give front line workers the knowledge to understand their tenants benefit claims as well as the skills to maximise their tenants benefit incomes.
This course will cover
- Universal Credit
- Housing Benefit
- Income Support
- Employment and Support Allowance
- The Personal Independence Payment
- Disability Living Allowance
As a result of this course you will be able to:
- Perform basic benefit calculations
- Explain when Universal Credit might affect your tenants
- Assist tenants to maximise their incomes
Trainer: Steven McAvoy