Pre-tenancy - essential conversationsPrint course
Pre-tenancy - essential conversations
Reidvale Neighbourhood Centre
Members £100.00 / Non-Members £200.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who's it for and what's it about?
This course is aimed at any staff member who will speak to potential tenants and the purpose of this course is to ensure that future tenants are ready for their new tenancy offer. This whole conversation prepares them for the process and helps to ensure, lower arrears, lower incidences of ASB and the tenancy in general costing less to manage but for the tenant is can be the start of a real confidence building journey.
- Tenants Rights & Responsibilities
- Landlord Responsibilities & expectations
- Budgeting & planning for housing
- Effective communication – how to communicate with your landlord & neighbours
- Maintenance do’s & don’ts – who is responsible for what?
- Energy Advice
- Getting Involved
- Crisis management – safety, pest & fire
- Sign posting for work/education opportunities
Trainer: Patricia Gallacher