GDPR - managing your customer's data with CRM systems and analysing digital footprintsPrint course
GDPR - managing your customer's data with CRM systems and analysing digital footprints
SHARE, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, G22 5AZ
Members £195.00 / Non-Members £295.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who's it for and what's it about
This course is for staff that use or are responsible for updating the personal data of their customers and staff using CRM systems (Housing Management Systems). Personal data can be a name, email, address, and date of birth or any unique identifiers as well as digital footprints and more. It will also look at how you analyse your digital data, what you use it for, how you store it and how your customers can get access to it.
If you use a database to store your customers details the GDPR matters to you!
- Systems used to store data and how these can used effectively to secure and analyse your customer’s data.
- GDPR overview and what it means for your organisation.
- The threats to your organisation.
- Review how secure your current systems are and if they currently support the GDPR compliance features.
- Increase knowledge of what information do you track about your customer on your website and how do you store and use this.
- FOI requests and how to gather this information.
- Analyse what you have already.
- By the end of this session you will have a full understanding of GDPR what this means for CRM and your digital data (Housing Management System).
- What analysis you should be carrying out.
- How to store the data and what not to store.
- How to ensure you are following compliance.
Trainer: Laura Boyle