Reaching your goals with your teamPrint course
Reaching your goals with your team
Bob Allan Conference Centre, Saracen House, 139 Saracen Street, Glasgow, G22 5AZ
Members £195.00 / Non-Members £295.00
No dates for this event.
|Date:||No dates for this event.|
Who's it for and what's it about?
This course is for new and existing housing managers or supervisors who have been given responsibility to review and improve services and performance within their team or who are trying to implement new ways of working to modernise and innovate within their team.
It looks at how to ensure that your team are involved in working with you to improve and innovate. It considers some techniques which managers and supervisors can use to deliver the improvements and offers some insight into how to recover when things go wrong!
- Why are we doing this?
- Clarifying the task(s)
- Who is involved?
- Early pitfalls to avoid
- Communication Plan
- Action Plan and timeline
- Tenant engagement
- Quick wins
- The budget
- Dealing with negativity
- Review and lessons learned
- Understand the importance of communication with your team when you are tasked with reviewing, implementing or innovating services
- You will have practical tools to enable you to plan your activities in a structured way to get the outcomes you need.
- You will be aware of what can go wrong and how to avoid or overcome many of these issues.
- You will be able to intervene to keep things on track.
- You will be have the skills and knowledge to assess how well your team are doing to reach their goals
Trainer: Angela Spence